Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm on the middle of PLKN!

Well well, guys, I'm back! I'm back for 7 days! 7 days! Woohoo!

23-01, Bii birthday;
25-01, Dad birthday;
26-01, PLKN.

PLKN doesn't looks like what you guys imagine, it's actually fun! I'm not comforting myself but, it's so happening. I can't believe that I'm joining this! I met a lots of friends! All boys la of course. 6 meals one day, let me just list out huh...

0730, Breakfast;
1030, Teatime; 
1230, Lunch;
1630, Teatime;
1830, Dinner;
2100, Teatime; 
xxxx, Supper...


But my weight still remain! Gah... My skin... I think tanned than before. Oh my... Whatsoever, I'm going to meet my dear tomorrow, my BELOVED teachers, and my kesian Juniors. Anyway, I hope everything goes smooth!

Long time never update, was reading all my blog posts just now. :)

Thanks Dear, Thanks brothers in PLKN, Thanks PLKN. You guys brought me new experience. 

Dedicated to Dear,
I'm sorry if I couldn't company you all the time.
I did what I promised to you.
I love you.