Friday, November 11, 2011

111111! OMG! Six 1!

iPhone 4s, when you will "come to papa?"

Hye guys! Well, the iPhone 4s, it's just a... Introduction of what I'm going to blog for today. It's "kinda" a freaking long time that I never blog. Just done a hot bath, and I'm now very relaxing.

First of all, today is 11/11/2011. Well, my Bii followed her friends and bought something. Anyway, she has got a special BearBrick. Here's the bearbrick look like...

It's named Hanakuma Be@rbrick. 
The chance of getting this is... 1:192
Thanks to Google! (Y)


For me, 11/11/2011 is my last day in SMK Aminuddin Baki. 


SMK Aminuddin Baki *Salute*

In SMK Aminuddin Baki, things had gone throughout for me 5 years. No matter in my studies, my curriculum activities such as Interact Club, as a Editor; Lensa Kreatif (You got me yo!), as a President; Olahraga (Sports); Volleyball (I will never for you!); and much more. This is just one part of me study in SMK Aminuddin Baki for 5 years. The best parts were... My Bii, and my friends. IF it's not SMK Aminuddin Baki, I would never get to know you guys, and also, my Bii. Isn't this all arranged by God? It's so happening. 

11/11/2011, last day of school;
11/11/2011, I'm still not in the mood of SPM;
11/11/2011, I get pass today very simple;
11/11/2011, I never think of  you're mine until now, 1 years 1 month and 5 days;
11/11/2011, thanks God, we're still here. 

You guys filled my life well, with and without obstacles, it's really happening. The last day of our school, 2 more days to our future, 1 month we can't meet each other (Of course it's me and my bii laaa), 1 month, I'm having exam. 1 month, we're going to graduate SERIOUSLY, 1 month, that's all. 

To everyone out there who are taking SPM, good luck, god bless you, and of course me! :)

11112011, thanks. I love her.